If you are interested in spending some time with us in the garden, meeting other local folk and having a go at growing, then our social gardening sessions are for you!
Thursday Adult Social Gardening – 1pm – 4pm
Friday All Ages Social Gardening – 10:30am – 4:30pm
These sessions operate on a drop in basis, so you can pop in and get involved whenever suits you.
We’ll have our community gardener and volunteers around to help out new growers find their feet and get involved in all our activities.
Every day in the garden is different and will depend on the season but you can expect us to be doing some of the following:
- Sowing seeds
- Planting and transplanting seedlings and pot plants
- Watering, weeding and taking care of our plants
- Looking after our friendly chickens
- Chatting and planning garden projects
- Composting and feeding our worm compost bins
- Setting up new planters or tyre stacks for growing
- Drinking tea!
If you’d like more information or would like to arrange an interest visit to the garden please contact firstname.lastname@example.org